Terms and Conditions - Lencrow Group Pty Ltd
Terms & Conditions are published in this order and can be located scrolling down the page:
1. Website Terms and Conditions
In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to Lencrow Group Pty Ltd. Your access to and use of all content on this website is provided subject to the following terms and conditions. The information is intended for residents of Australia only.
We reserve the right to amend this notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
Our Website Services
1. We reserve the right to prevent you using this website at any time if you breach these terms and conditions.
2. Our information is intended to be used by registered users within Australia only.
3. When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
4. You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
5. Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
6. The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatagging or mirroring of our website.
7. This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
8. Linking our website is not permitted. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of such linking.
Intellectual Property Rights
9. The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
10. All trade marks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
11. Any comment, feedback, idea or suggestion (called “Comments”) which you provide to us through this website becomes our property. If in future we use your Comments in promoting our website or in any other way, we will not be liable for any similarities which may appear from such use. Furthermore, you agree that we are entitled to use your Comments for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without compensation to you or to any other person who has transmitted your Comments.
12. If you provide us with Comments, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material including its legality, originality and copyright.
13. The information we provide on this website is of a general nature only. We are not providing professional advice and you should obtain professional or specialist advice that is appropriate to your circumstances and we give no warranty and accept no liability should you use the information without obtaining independent advice.
14. We give no warranty that the information is free from error or omission and you should use your own care and skill when accessing and using it.
We take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
2. LiveChat Terms and Conditions
We want you to enjoy your service experience and look forward to developing our services to you. Our online customer care team are available between 8:00 am until 4:00 pm (EST) Monday to Friday (excl. NSW Public Holidays). The online crew are team members will be speaking to you from a Lencrow branch location. In some instances that member may not be the right person to answer your query but they will know who is. We might request your contact information to give to a Lencrow representative who is able to assist you. Operating and owning machinery is something we take very seriously and we want to ensure we provide accurate and thorough information. We are a safe workplace and we extend this same courtesy to you and your workplace. Technical information is assessed and evaluated by an experienced technician. Onsite assessments may be required in some instances and if we recommend this to you we are happy to arrange a consult with one of our experienced team members dedicated to the nature of your service enquiry. We welcome after hours enquiries but please be advised this is not instant. Your details and question will generate an email that we will reply to the following morning or next business day. If you wish to speak with our office you can do so by contacting 1300 536 276. If you would like to let us know about your experience or if you are having technical issues you are welcome to write to firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope you enjoy this service and we hope to keep in touch.