New Forklift Range
Premium range of New Walkie Reach Stackers & Pallet Stackers for Sale in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane & NewcastleWhen a standard pallet jack isn’t enough and using a forklift is not cost-effective, a walkie or pedestrian stacker is often the right piece of equipment for the job. A walkie stacker is a walk-behind pallet truck equipped with a mast for lifting pallets.
Counterbalance Stackers 1000kg ES10-10CA
- Lowered mast height 2110mm
- Speed limiting
- Ideal for unloading trucks and warehouse racking
- Tight turning capacity
Electric Counterbalance Stacker 1200 & 1500kg ES12-12CS/ES15-15CS
- Easy access maintenance free battery
- Curtis Controller: Programmable speed limiting
- Electromagnetic braking
- Electric Power Steering
Electric Pallet Stackers 1000kg Various Models
- Emergency stop - easy touch
- Electromagnetic service brakes.
- Programmable with Curtis Controller
- Different models have different maximum lifting heights.
Walkie Stacker 1200kg ES12-25WA
- Vertical lifting battery change (Standard)
- Sideway battery change
- Ergonomic handle
- Creep option (Standard)
Walkie Stacker 1400kg & 1800kg ES14-30WA/ES18-40WA
- Variable Speed Controls
- Electromagnetic braking
- BDI - Battery Discharge Indicator
- Power drive, power lift
Walkie Reach Stacker 1200-1500kg CQE12(15)
- Simple and easy to operate
- Electric power drive
- Easy maintenance with better access to critical components
- Battery indicator
Walkie stackers for sale
Either manual or powered, it’s available in a range of different types for different applications including;
- Walkie straddle stacker – has wide legs which allow it to straddle a pallet so it can be driven up closer without needing as much space.
- Walkie reach stacker – has a scissor mast which allows it to move loads forward away from the body of the stacker.
- Counterbalance walkie stacker – uses counterbalance weight to distribute loads, which means it’s able to operate in narrower aisles and lift pallets higher.
- Standard walkie stacker – uses legs that sit under the forks which allows it to lift two pallets at one time and gives it the smallest turning circle of all walkie stackers.
At Lencrow Forklifts we have a great range of new walkie stackers for sale. We provide the best deals on well-known brands like Unicarriers electric pallet trucks, EP pallet trucks and stackers and Enforcer hand pallet jacks and pallet stackers. So whatever your requirements, you can trust that we have the best solution for your warehouse.
Advantages of warehouse stackers
Walkie stackers have a variety of advantages over other types of materials handling equipment including;
- No operator’s licence is required
- Much lower upfront costs and ongoing running costs than a forklift
- Very low noise and carbon emissions
- Highly maneuverable and able to work in compact spaces
- Better operator visibility because of their smaller size.
Quality materials handling solutions from Lencrow
At Lencrow, we have a product to suit every logistics application, with one of Australia’s most extensive range of new, used and rental equipment. Everything we do is backed by outstanding after sales service and support including;
- Modern workshops manned by highly trained technicians providing a full range of mechanical services and technical support.
- Customised servicing plans to reduce lifetime running costs via our computerised Planned Preventative Maintenance System (PPMS).
- Emergency forklift repairs round the clock, with two hour response times in metropolitan areas and around 4 hours in country areas.
As an Aussie family business, Lencrow Forklifts has always had a vision to provide Australian industry with unlimited access to a total one-stop materials handling solution. And with more than 60 employees and 5 branches around the country, we know we have the resources to be able to continue answering that call.
Talk to us about our walkie stackers today
If you’re considering a walkie stacker for your factory or warehouse, we invite you to browse our comprehensive range online. You can also give one of our experts a call any time on 1300 536 276.
You can also get in touch by filling out our online enquiry form or by calling into any of our 5 branches located in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Newcastle and Adelaide.