New Forklift Range
Premium Range of Pallet Jacks, Trucks & Pallet Movers in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Newcastle and AdelaideDesigned to reduce operator strain, pallet jacks are ideal for all kinds of ground level manual pallet movements and are typically used in shops, small businesses, warehouses, shopping centres and other operations that receive palletised products.
Walk Behind Pallet Mover 1450 - 2000kg PLL
- Fork lengths available for all pallet types
- Battery capacities to suit light, medium and heavy duty working capacities
- Optional Built-in charger
- Optional Tiller up drive for working in confined spaces
Pallet Transporters "ALL" 2000 - 3000kg
- Double bogie load wheels for pallet loading accuracy
- 4 wheel configuration for maximum stability
- Excellent manoeuvrability
- Personalised PIN code access
Manual Pallet Jack 2500kg BF-III
- Custom orders are available upon request from Xilin factory
- Overload valve installed
- Hole in the handle for easy chain control installation
- Frame strength is more reliable
Semi Electric Pallet Truck 1500kg EPT20-15EHJ
- Ergonomic design switch box for accurate and easy operating
- The most compact design, with small turning radius to save the operating and working space
- Reverse-back button, emergency stop button, slope anti-skid resistance, drive wheel cover to increase the safety of the operator
- Fitted with hydraulic pump from HPT, reduce the hydraulic system defects rate
Electric Pallet Truck 1200 KGS - EP EPT12-EZ
- No Licence required
- CAN-bus Controller
- Suitable for opportunity charging
- Wall Mounted Charging Socket
Full Electric Pallet Truck 1500kg EPT20-15ET2
- Same award winning design - INNOVATED!
- Remastered electrical components and wiring to reduce faults and failures
- Removable battery cover for easy access and maintenance
- Improved battery and charger for longer hours of operation & life of the battery
Electric Pallet Truck 1500kg EPT20-15ET
- No license required
- Fully Electric
- Battery Indicator
- Light service weight - anyone can operate it
Electric Pallet Truck 1800kg EPT20-18EA
- Tight handling performance
- Emergency stop functions
- Various battery options
- No license required
Electric Pallet Truck 1800 - 2000kg EPT20-18-25WA
- Light Service Weight
- Optional - Cold Storage specification
- Optional - Back rest for Larger Pallets
- No Licence Required
Heavy Duty Pallet Jack 3000 - 3500kg EPT20-30(35)RT
- Emergency braking and power cut off for increased safety
- Doubles as a pallet mover or low level order picker
- Various battery options for longer handling periods
- Ergonomic Operator Features
High Lift Pallet Jack 1000kg JF
- 2 lateral stabilizers for stability when raised
- 210 degree turning radius.
- Speed automatically decreases with heavy loads
- Stable unit and safe to operate
Heavy Duty Ride On Pallet Jack CBD25(30)T
- Easy to maintain.
- Electric power steering.
- Adjustable AC motor for drive speed.
- Large drive motor for increased performance.
Pallet jacks for sale
Lencrow Forklifts offers a wide variety of robust, heavy-duty pallet jacks, pallet movers and pallet stackers, with a choice of manual, semi-electric and full electric operation.
Popular pallet jacks include;
Electric pallet jacks
Choose from a huge range including compact models which facilitate easy movement of heavy pallets in tight and narrow working environments and ride-on models for bigger workplaces where pallets need to be transported longer distances.
High capacity pallet jacks
With load bearing strengths ranging from 1,500kg to 3,000kg, these hardcore pallet jacks are ideal for moving very heavy loads and items like vats and safes.
Heavy duty pallet trucks
Designed to stand up to the severities of every day commercial use, making them ideal for a huge range of materials handling applications.
Manual pallet jacks
Also known as trolley pallet jacks, these pallet jacks are available in 2,500kg capacity and feature reliable frame strength, overload valve installed and easy chain control installation.
At Lencrow, we supply only trusted industry brands such as UniCarriers, EP Equipment an Enforcer all with 100% after sales customer service and support, so call us today to check availability with your local branch.
Advantages of pallet jacks
Pallet jacks, pallet movers and pallet stackers have distinct advantages over other larger types of materials handling equipment including;
- Very affordable for small warehousing operations
- Very durable and hard working
- Can work in very confined spaces such as in cold rooms or on the back of trucks
- No licence required for non ride-on models
- Low noise and carbon emissions.
Quality materials handling solutions from Lencrow Forklifts
Lencrow has a solution for every logistics problem, with the nation’s biggest and most comprehensive selection of new, used and hire materials handling equipment. Everything we stock is backed by our superior after sales service and support which encompasses;
- The latest repair and maintenance workshops manned by expert technicians who can offer a full range of mechanical services and technical support.
- Customised servicing that’s designed to minimise equipment running costs using our Planned Preventative Maintenance System (PPMS).
- 24 hour emergency forklift repair service, with 2 hour metro response times and approximately 4 hours in country areas.
As an Aussie owned and operated family business, Lencrow Forklifts is dedicated to ensuring that Australian industry has continual access to a one stop materials handling source. With more than 60 staff and 5 branches across the country, we know we have the expertise and resources to continue filling that need.
Contact us about our forklift options today
If you’re looking at getting a pallet jack, pallet mover or pallet stacker for your business, take a look at our big range online, or give one of our consultants a call to discuss your needs on 1300 536 276.
You can also get in contact with us by filling in your details in our online enquiry form or by visiting any of our 5 locations in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Newcastle and Adelaide.