New Forklift Range
EPH/EPM Medium Level Order Picker
- Warning Light
- Platform complete with Ergolift and fitted forks
- Cornering control
- Storage compartment
Centre Low Rider Order Picker 2000kg EPT20-20RAP
- Speed options from 4km/h up to 12km/h fully pre-programmable
- Operator back rest to reduce fatigue
- Emergency stop belly switch
- Compression stand on button to operate for increased safety
Electric Order Picker 500kg CK05
- Personnel Picker Model
- Mast Type: Electronic triple lift
- Rigid steel chassis.
- Reduced drive speed with full load for operator safety.
Electric High Level Order Picker 1500kg OPS15
- Pallet lock device
- Switch settings for different performance grades
- Mutli-function LED display
- Automatic deceleration when quick turning.
New Order Pickers in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide & BrisbaneIdeal for use in warehouses with vertical racking, Electric order pickers are available in either ride-on or walk-behind units. They come with a variety of features to make handling easier and they are available in low, medium and high reach capacities (up to 9 metres high).
New order pickers for sale
Electric order pickers can be operated from controls at ground level or from inside the unit so the operator can raise themselves up to the stock items. Lencrow Forklifts has a range of new electric-powered order pickers to suit each operator style and handling application.
Choose from the Centre Low Rider Order Picker, with fully pre-programmable speed options from 4km/h up to 12km/h, the Medium Level Order Picker for narrow aisle warehouses, and the High Multi-Level Order Picker with rapid lifting and lowering speeds for greater productivity.
Our order pickers are available in brands you can trust such as Unicarriers, EP Equipment and Xilin and are backed by 100% after sales service and support.
Order picker advantages
Electric order pickers have a number of benefits in a warehouse environment including;
- High reach capability allowing for maximum utilisation of warehouse space with hi-rise racking
- The ability to work in narrow aisles and confined spaces
- Low noise and carbon emissions
- Straightforward user-friendly operation, with no operating licence required
- Built-in safety features that allow for secure order picking at high levels
- Low running costs (simple overnight charging).
Expect nothing but quality from Lencrow Forklifts
At Lencrow Forklifts, we have a solution for every possible logistics problem, with the nation’s biggest and most extensive selection of new, used and hire equipment. We back everything we supply with outstanding after sales customer service and support which includes;
- Modern workshops equipped with the latest technology and staffed by highly trained professionals, providing a full range of services and technical support.
- Customised equipment servicing to reduce lifetime running costs with our cutting-edge Planned Preventative Maintenance System (PPMS).
- Round the clock emergency forklift repair service, providing 2 hour response times in metropolitan areas and 4 hour response times in regional areas.
As a proudly Australian owned family business, Lencrow Forklifts is committed to keeping Australian industry moving by providing access to an all in one materials handling source. And with more than 60 expert staff across five branches Australia wide, we know we have what it takes to continue supplying that need.
Talk to us about our electric order pickers today
If you need a quality electric order picker for your warehouse, we invite you to check out our great range online, or you can call one of our expert consultants any time to discuss your needs on 1300 536 276.
You can also get in touch with us by filling in your details in our online enquiry form or by calling into any of our five locations in Melbourne, Sydney, Newcastle, Adelaide and Brisbane.