New Forklift Range
New Electric Forklifts in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane & AdelaideElectric forklifts are best used indoors and are powered by deep cycle batteries that require charging between uses. Most electric forklifts that are manufactured today utilise better technology to give longer hours of operation as well as offer features to improve the efficiency and ergonomics for operator safety & comfort.
3 Wheel Electric Forklift 1500 - 2000kg CPD15-20TV
- Regenerative braking to save battery life
- Excellent turning circle and handling performance
- Excellent traction, even on ramps
- Clear wide view mast for excellent visibility
4 Wheel Electric Forklift 1500 - 3500kg CPD-F
- Different battery sizes to suit different applications for improved performance
- AC Controller
- Wide view mast for excellent visibility
- Programmable LCD display.
Electric Forklift 1300 - 2000kg TX Series
- Full AC control, with AC traction and hydraulic pump motor for higher level performance, lower electricity consumption and reduced maintenance costs
- Double rear wheel for greater stability and load capacity
- Dual AC drive – twin independent control
- Power steering (load saving) operated via AC hydraulic motor – no unnecessary third motor for power steering
Electric Forklifts 1500 - 3000kg BX Series
- Headlamps with guard
- Restraint seat with suspension
- Double control lever hydraulic system (Standard)
- Parking brake warning buzzer
Electric Forklift 1000 - 3500kg FB Series
- Anti-roll Mechanism
- Asbestos-free brake shoe materials
- Battery under cover
- Cylinder type bonnet stay with locking function
Electric forklifts are available for sale in 3 and 4 wheel models and both offer different performance based on application. 3 wheel forklifts have smaller turning circles and offer more maneuverability and would be a more suitable option in narrow aisle warehouses.
Electric forklift come with a range of optional features and are also manufactured to suit a range of specific industrial handling such cold storage, food manufacturing, freezers, etc. Forklifts can be fitted with attachments to meet the needs of your business’ handling and batteries can be fitted with single point watering hoses for easy battery maintenance.
EP, Unicarriers & Xilin's New Electric Forklift
Lencrow Materials Handling has a range of electrical warehouse equipment and electric forklifts available from Nissan Forklift by Unicarriers, EP Equipment and Xilin. The range compliments the most comprehensive range of warehouse handling solutions. Electric powered forklifts require less maintenance in components over a lifetime and utilise green technology that is safe to you, your business and the environment.
If you are interested in finding out more about electric powered materials handling equipment then please check out our wide range of electric forklifts for sale or contact us today to discuss the range of products available.