New Forklift Range
Terex Reach Stackers
- Excellent cargo handling rates thanks to high-performance and high lifting capacities, traveling and lifting/lowering speeds
- Easy handling and good manoeuvrability
- Very easy operation thanks to ergonomic design, innovative control systems and good operator visibility
- Long service life and reliability due to robust design and prime components Cost-effective operation due to modern, environmentally friendly drive technology and low maintenance expenses
Empty Container Handler
- Excellent cargo handling rates thanks to high traveling and lifting/lowering speeds.
- Easy operation due to ergonomic design, innovative control systems and good operator visibility
- Long service life and reliability through robust construction and prime components
- Cost-effective operation thanks to modern, environmentally friendly drive technology and low maintenance expenses.
General Cargo Lift Trucks
- Capacities ranging from 10-52 tons
- High visibility mast profile
- High tensile strength steel mast
- Side shift and fork positioning
If your business involves the movement and storage of heavy cargo, a container handler or reach stacker is the type of heavy duty materials handling equipment you need to get the job done.
Container handlers and reach stackers for sale
Whether it’s shipping containers or steel, timber or mining equipment, container handlers and reach stackers offer material handling capacities of up to 50 tonnes, travel speeds of up to 25 km/h under load and the ability to stack up to a height of five standard containers.
A container handler is a large vehicle with a vertical mast or boom and a spreader which attaches to the four corners of the container. Instead of a vertical mast, a reach stacker has an extendable boom, which allows it to reach further and stack containers several rows deep.
Lencrow Forklifts stocks a good range of new container handlers and reach stackers, and our materials handling experts can help you identify the equipment that best suits your business requirements.
Container handlers vs reach stackers
Container handlers and reach stackers each have their own particular advantages, and the type you opt for would depend on the size and nature of your freight handling operation. Some key differences include;
- Reach stackers can stack several rows deep, increasing potential storage density
- Container handlers are generally faster and can lift heavier loads
- Reach stackers have superior longitudinal stability
- Container handlers can restack containers faster than reach stackers
- Reach stackers have better forward visibility
- Both types are available in lighter models designed to handle empty containers only.
Quality container handlers and reach stackers from Lencrow
Whether it’s container handlers, reach stackers or any type of materials handling equipment, Lencrow has the biggest and best range of new, used and hire equipment in the industry. We have a product to suit every logistics application and we back everything we do with after sales service and support that always exceeds expectations.
Our workshops have the personnel and cutting-edge technology to offer a complete suite of mechanical services and technical support. Our computer-aided Planned Preventative Maintenance System (PPMS) means we can tailor a unique service schedule for your equipment to minimise your overall running costs.
If you experience a problem and can’t afford the downtime, we also provide a 24/7 emergency forklift repair service. We can usually respond in metro areas within 2 hours or 4 hours in regional areas.
We’re a proud Australian family business with more than 40 years experience, and our goal is to provide the Australian industry with a one-stop materials handling solution. With five branches nationwide and over 60 staff, we have what it takes to deliver.
Talk to us about our forklift range today
If you’d like to find out more about any of our container handlers or reach stackers, feel free to browse our range online or give one of our expert staff a call any time on 1300 536 276.
You can also contact us at Lencrow by filling out the online enquiry form or calling into any of our five locations in Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane and Newcastle.