New Forklift Range
Container Handlers and Reach Stackers for Sale, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane & AdelaideThe Terex range of container handlers and reach stackers offer material handling capacities up to 50 tonnes. This range of container handlers and heavy forklifts are great for moving containers to and from commercial trucks.
Terex Reach Stackers
- Excellent cargo handling rates thanks to high-performance and high lifting capacities, traveling and lifting/lowering speeds
- Easy handling and good manoeuvrability
- Very easy operation thanks to ergonomic design, innovative control systems and good operator visibility
- Long service life and reliability due to robust design and prime components Cost-effective operation due to modern, environmentally friendly drive technology and low maintenance expenses
Full Container Handlers
- Oversized hydraulic components
- Outstanding stability
- Mechanical parking disc brake
- Hydrostatic transmission with torque converter
Empty Container Handler
- Excellent cargo handling rates thanks to high traveling and lifting/lowering speeds.
- Easy operation due to ergonomic design, innovative control systems and good operator visibility
- Long service life and reliability through robust construction and prime components
- Cost-effective operation thanks to modern, environmentally friendly drive technology and low maintenance expenses.
General Cargo Lift Trucks
- Capacities ranging from 10-52 tons
- High visibility mast profile
- High tensile strength steel mast
- Side shift and fork positioning
Container Forklift for Sale
Lencrow Materials Handling provides solutions for handling of containers and general cargo. We have various types of heavy forklifts, container forklifts, reach stackers and Terex container handlers for sale. These heavy duty forklifts makes handling of heavy loads quite simple. Terex lift trucks feature innovative drive technology, ergonomic operation and excellent reliability. Terex full container handlers offer lifting capacities of up to 40 t with spreaders and travel speeds of up to 25 km/h under load. 20’ to 40’ containers can be stacked to a height of five standard containers.