New Forklift Range
Terex Reach Stackers
- Excellent cargo handling rates thanks to high-performance and high lifting capacities, traveling and lifting/lowering speeds
- Easy handling and good manoeuvrability
- Very easy operation thanks to ergonomic design, innovative control systems and good operator visibility
- Long service life and reliability due to robust design and prime components Cost-effective operation due to modern, environmentally friendly drive technology and low maintenance expenses
Empty Container Handler
- Excellent cargo handling rates thanks to high traveling and lifting/lowering speeds.
- Easy operation due to ergonomic design, innovative control systems and good operator visibility
- Long service life and reliability through robust construction and prime components
- Cost-effective operation thanks to modern, environmentally friendly drive technology and low maintenance expenses.
General Cargo Lift Trucks
- Capacities ranging from 10-52 tons
- High visibility mast profile
- High tensile strength steel mast
- Side shift and fork positioning
Terex heavy duty container handling solutions include reach stackers, empty container handlers, full container handlers and general cargo lift trucks. Their container handlers combine efficiency, robust design and maneuverability with cutting edge construction and control technology. They offer exceptional lift capacities of up to 50 tonnes and travel speeds of up to 25 km per hour while under load.
Terex continues to supply the Australian industry with the most advanced equipment available in port and transport container handling solutions. Lencrow Forklifts is able to provide our customers with the information they need to find the most suitable Terex equipment options for their particular business applications.
Their most notable features include;
- Excellent cargo handling rates due to high lifting capacity and faster travel and lift/lower speeds
- Excellent maneuverability between container stacks due to their compact design
- Cost-effective operation, thanks to environmentally friendly drive technology, low emissions and low maintenance costs.
Terex masted container handlers are renowned for their high stability ratings and superior safety features. They also come with a choice of cabin heights and positions along with spreaders to suit all size containers.
We invite you to browse the range of Terex container handling solutions available here and contact our expert sales team if you need any further information. With more than 40 years industry experience, we have the expertise to pair you with the exact machine for your company’s materials handling requirements, whatever they may be.
Options to suit every need
Whatever type of materials handling equipment you’re after, Lencrow Forklifts has the largest and latest range of new, used and rental equipment in the industry today. We have something to suit every logistical application and each product we sell with comes with excellent after sales customer service and support.
Our workshops are manned by trained personnel and equipped with the latest technology, allowing us to offer a complete range of mechanical services and technical support. Plus, our computer-assisted Planned Preventative Maintenance System (PPMS) means we can tailor a servicing schedule for your equipment that will reduce your overall running costs.
Should your forklift break down right when you need it most, Lencrow offers around the clock emergency repair service, with average response times of around 2 hours in metro areas and 4 hours in regional areas.
We’re an Australian business with more than 40 years knowledge and experience and our aim is to provide Australia with a go-to materials handling solution. Our five branches across Australia and over 60 trained employees allow us to be confident we can continue delivering on that promise.
Talk to us about our Terex container handlers today
If you’re interested in finding out more about our Terex range or any of our other quality products, go ahead and browse our range online or give one of our expert staff a call on 1300 536 276.
You can also contact Lencrow Forklifts by filling out our online enquiry form or by calling into any of our five locations in Brisbane, Newcastle, Sydney, Adelaide or Melbourne.