New Forklift Range
No one knows Nissan like Lencrow Forklifts. We began dealing with Nissan equipment back in 1988 and since securing the retail operations of Powerlift Materials Handling in 2014, we have become the official supplier of UniCarriers (formerly Nissan Forklift) for Australia’s east coast.
The UniCarriers range includes:
- Petrol, LPG, dual fuel, diesel and electric forklifts from 1000kg
- Counterbalance electric forklifts, both three and four wheel
- Stand up reach trucks, sliding mast pantograph and double deep
- Sit down reach trucks to 9 metre lift height
- Order pickers, both low level and high rise
- Power pallet jacks, ride on and pedestrian
- The big truck range, starting from 8000 kg+.
We also stock all the genuine parts for these products. All products are sold or hired at the lowest prices and come with full after-market service and support. Proudly, we are UniCarriers experts in all areas including;
- New sales – electric, dual fuel and diesel forklifts from 1 to 30 tonnes, plus a comprehensive range of materials handling equipment including order pickers, reach trucks and turret trucks.
- Second-hand sales – we almost always have used Nissan and UniCarriers forklifts for sale thanks to their incredible reliability and they all come with full service records and maintenance histories.
- Spares – we carry a full range of genuine parts for all Nissan and UniCarriers makes and models.
- Servicing – not only are we the official distributor for UniCarriers products and parts, we also service all makes and models of UniCarriers and Nissan forklifts.
Lencrow Forklifts is pleased to include this high-end brand in our range and thanks to our long-standing relationship with the manufacturer, we are proud to be your number one UniCarriers supplier on the east coast.
Competitive and confident
Whatever kind of materials handling equipment you need, Lencrow has the industry’s biggest and best range of new, used and rental products. We have equipment to suit every logistical application and we support everything we sell with exceptional after sales service and support.
Our workshops have trained personnel and the latest technology to provide a full range of mechanical services and technical support. We are able to tailor a service schedule that minimises your overall running costs due to our Planned Preventative Maintenance System (PPMS).
If your forklift breaks down and you can’t afford downtime, we also offer a 24/7 emergency repair service, with response times in metro areas of around two hours or four hours in regional areas.
We’re an Australian family business with more than 40 years of experience and our aim is to provide Australia with a comprehensive materials handling solutions. With five nationwide branches and more than 60 employees, we know we have what it takes to deliver on that promise.
Get in touch about UniCarriers forklifts today
If you’d like to discover more about our UniCarriers range or any of our other materials handling equipment, we invite you to browse our range online or call one of our friendly staff on 1300 536 276.
You can also get in touch with us at Lencrow by filling in the online enquiry form or by visiting one of our five locations in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Newcastle.