New Forklift Range
EP Equipment is the number one manufacturer of electric materials handling equipment in China and uses only the highest quality components sourced from all around the world.
Their vision is to build simple yet powerful warehouse tools that support their customers’ daily operations at an affordable price. They offer a wide range of products to fulfil every need, from occasional small business use through to multi-shift, high-frequency distribution centres.
Lencrow Forklifts has a collaborative relationship with EP Equipment aimed at continuously improving their products which include;
- Manual pallet jacks and manual handling equipment
- Powered pedestrian pallet jacks and stackers
- Petrol, LPG and diesel powered forklifts 1000kg +
- Electric powered counterbalance forklifts, both three and four wheels, from 1000kg
- Sit down reach trucks from 1000kg and up to 8000mm lift
- Diesel and electric tow tractors.
EP products have been sold in Australia since 2003 and are fully supported by Lencrow’s trained service staff and comprehensive spare parts stocks. EP Equipment also has a full-time electrical engineering team in China to provide support to their dealers internationally.
At Lencrow Forklifts, we’re proud of our relationship with EP Equipment which ensures the Australian market has access to the highest quality electrical equipment available worldwide and we invite you to browse our comprehensive range of EP products online.
Industry experience and resources
With more than 40 years in the materials handling industry, Lencrow is among the largest independent forklift suppliers in the country. We have expert consultants in Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney, Newcastle and Adelaide who can assist you in selecting the best equipment for your business.
An Aussie owned family business, our goal has always been to provide Australian businesses with a one-stop shop for every kind of materials handling equipment. We have more than 60 employees at five different branches, so we’re pretty sure we have the expertise and resources that you may need, available at any time.
Whether it’s a pallet truck or a container handler, we have the largest and most comprehensive range of new, used and hire equipment in Australia. And we can provide an effective solution to every logistics problem thanks to our exceptional after sales service and support.
Each of our state workshops is fully kitted out with the latest technology and our qualified technicians can provide a full range of services. Our Planned Preventative Maintenance System (PPMS) means we can schedule a customised service program for your materials handling equipment that will reduce its overall lifetime running costs.
We also provide 24/7 emergency forklift repair, with a response time of just 2 hours in metro areas and around 4 hours in regional areas.
Talk to us about our EP Equipment range today
To find out more about our great range of EP forklifts or any of our other materials handling products, why not browse our website or give us a call on 1300 536 276. You can also get in touch with us using our online enquiry form or by visiting one of our five Australia-wide branches.
Semi Electric Pallet Truck 1500kg EPT20-15EHJ
- Ergonomic design switch box for accurate and easy operating
- The most compact design, with small turning radius to save the operating and working space
- Reverse-back button, emergency stop button, slope anti-skid resistance, drive wheel cover to increase the safety of the operator
- Fitted with hydraulic pump from HPT, reduce the hydraulic system defects rate
Electric Pallet Truck 1200 KGS - EP EPT12-EZ
- No Licence required
- CAN-bus Controller
- Suitable for opportunity charging
- Wall Mounted Charging Socket
Full Electric Pallet Truck 1500kg EPT20-15ET2
- Same award winning design - INNOVATED!
- Remastered electrical components and wiring to reduce faults and failures
- Removable battery cover for easy access and maintenance
- Improved battery and charger for longer hours of operation & life of the battery
Electric Pallet Truck 1500kg EPT20-15ET
- No license required
- Fully Electric
- Battery Indicator
- Light service weight - anyone can operate it
Electric Pallet Truck 1800kg EPT20-18EA
- Tight handling performance
- Emergency stop functions
- Various battery options
- No license required
Electric Pallet Truck 1800 - 2000kg EPT20-18-25WA
- Light Service Weight
- Optional - Cold Storage specification
- Optional - Back rest for Larger Pallets
- No Licence Required
Heavy Duty Pallet Jack 3000 - 3500kg EPT20-30(35)RT
- Emergency braking and power cut off for increased safety
- Doubles as a pallet mover or low level order picker
- Various battery options for longer handling periods
- Ergonomic Operator Features
Legless Counterbalance Stackers 1000kg ES10-10CA
- Lowered mast height 2110mm
- Speed limiting
- Ideal for unloading trucks and warehouse racking
- Tight turning capacity
Electric Counterbalance Stacker 1200 & 1500kg ES12-12CS/ES15-15CS
- Easy access maintenance free battery
- Curtis Controller: Programmable speed limiting
- Electromagnetic braking
- Electric Power Steering
Electric Pallet Stackers 1000kg Various Models
- Emergency stop - easy touch
- Electromagnetic service brakes.
- Programmable with Curtis Controller
- Different models have different maximum lifting heights.
Walkie Stacker 1200kg ES12-25WA
- Vertical lifting battery change (Standard)
- Sideway battery change
- Ergonomic handle
- Creep option (Standard)
Walkie Stacker 1400kg & 1800kg ES14-30WA/ES18-40WA
- Variable Speed Controls
- Electromagnetic braking
- BDI - Battery Discharge Indicator
- Power drive, power lift