Wide Range of Telehandlers For Hire in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide & Brisbane
With a telescopic boom-style mast at the side of the cabin, telehandlers have the reach and lift needed to move large loads into high spaces. Lencrow’s hire fleet includes a number of different telescopic boom handlers with a range of attachments to tackle any task.
All of our telehandlers available for hire are diesel powered, offer excellent visibility and a range of cabin options. You can trust that when you hire a telehandler from us, they’re the best in the business; brands we rent include Merlo, Dieci, Faresin and Ausa. Our telehandlers are available in capacities up to 3,000 kg, lift heights up to 17,000 mm, and come with attachment options including 4-in-1 buckets, forklift tynes and crane jibs.
Important Notice: Check license requirements for operating a telehandler in your state. Licencing can vary from state to state
Advantages of telehandlers
Telehandlers are the giraffes of the materials handling world – they offer high performance typical of larger machines while maintaining the compact size and maneuverability of smaller forklifts. Advantages include:
- A much higher and longer reach
- The versatility to do the work of several different machines simply by changing attachments
- Easy ground level access for maintenance due to their side-mounted engine
- A suspended cabin on some models which makes for improved driver comfort
- Faster speed and better maneuverability over rough terrain than a regular forklift
- Excellent stability when lifting heavy loads such as pallets of bricks or tiles.
Why hire a telehandler from Lencrow?
If you need materials handling gear, but can’t stretch to buying new, our hire service may have the answer your business is looking for. Lencrow Forklifts has more than 40 years of industry experience and when you hire through us, you’ll receive the following benefits;
- Flexible hire – if things suddenly get busy, we can rent you another unit at the same rate you’re paying for your existing unit.
- Short-term hire – hire by the week, month or year.
- Long-term hire – hire for 6 months up to 5 years and we’ll service and maintain your unit at no extra charge.
- Forklift & driver – if you don’t have an operator, we can provide you with a fully licensed driver from only $125 + GST per hour.
- Fleet management – hire several forklifts over 3, 5 or 7 years and we’ll provide fleet management and maintenance for a low fixed rate.
- Upfront rental costs – we tell you what your monthly hire charges will be upfront, so your business can budget ahead.
- Repair/replacement guarantee – if any of our hire equipment breaks down, we guarantee to repair or replace it onsite, normally in around 2-3 hours.
Find out why Lencrow is Australia’s preferred materials handling solution
Lencrow is an Australian business with a focus on ensuring that the Australian industry always has a materials handling solution they can rely on. With 5 locations Australia-wide and more than 60 dedicated employees, we have the knowledge and resources to continue delivering that service.
If you’d like to find out more about hiring one of our telehandlers or any of our materials handling gear, fill in the enquiry form below or call us on 1300 536 276.