Complete Electric Forklift Hire / Rental Solutions in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide & Brisbane
If your indoor warehousing operations require a battery-powered forklift, Lencrow Forklifts has an electric range for hire to suit a variety of applications. Whether you have narrow aisles, high racking or need a fleet of units to manage a busy workflow, call us today for a hire recommendation that’s specifically tailored to your needs.
Our range of battery-powered forklifts for hire includes both 3 and 4 wheeled models, capacities ranging from 2.5 tonne to 11 tonne, lift heights up to 6000 mm, 2 or 3 stage mast options and attachments including side shift, whitegoods clamp, container loading ramp and more.
We hire all the major brands including UniCarriers, EP Equipment and Raymond and we have a variety of purpose-fit units available on request including cold storage and flameproof forklifts.
Advantages of electric forklifts
Electric forklifts are ideal for indoor warehousing applications and have a number of advantages over other types of forklifts including;
- Less component maintenance and a lower total cost of ownership
- No emissions, making them safe for work in confined spaces
- Whisper-quiet operation
- Lower centre of gravity than engine-powered forklifts, making them more stable
- Tighter turning circles allowing for denser storage capacity
- Better rear visibility with no propane cylinder on the back.
Why hire an electric forklift from Lencrow?
If your business can’t justify buying a new forklift, Lencrow’s forklift hire service could be the solution you’re looking for. We have 40 years of experience and when you hire from us, you’ll enjoy the following benefits;
- Flexible hire options – if business picks up, you can hire another forklift quickly and at the same rate as your existing unit.
- Short-term hire – our lift trucks are available for hire from as little as one day to as long as you need.
- Fully maintained long-term hire – hire for 6 months to 5 years and receive full servicing and maintenance at no extra cost.
- Forklift with operator – if you don’t want to operate your forklift, we can provide a licensed driver from just $125 + GST per hour.
- Fleet management – we can provide fixed price management and maintenance of your fleet of hire forklifts over 3, 5 or 7 years.
- Upfront monthly rental costs – we supply upfront monthly costs so your business can budget ahead.
- Forklift repair/replacement – we guarantee an onsite breakdown repair or replacement service, usually within 2-3 hours.
Quality electric forklifts from Lencrow
A proudly Australian-owned family business, our focus at Lencrow has always been on providing Australian business with a comprehensive and reliable materials handling solution. And with 5 branches across the country and over 60 experienced staff, we know we have the resources needed to continue delivering that service.
To learn more about hiring a battery-powered forklift or any of our extensive range of materials handling machines, browse our range online or call us direct on 1300 536 276.
You can also contact us any time via our online enquiry form or by calling into any of our 5 locations in Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane, Newcastle and Melbourne.