Wide Range of Diesel Forklifts For Hire
At Lencrow Forklifts, our big range of diesel forklifts have the power and performance to meet all of your demanding and heavy handling requirements.
Ideal for yard work involving heavy loads such as containers, our diesel forklifts come from all the best international manufacturers including UniCarriers, EP Equipment and Ausa. We also have purpose-fit models available for hire on request such as flameproof forklifts for working in extreme temperature environments.
Our diesel forklifts are available for hire in capacities ranging from 2.5 tonne to 45 tonne, in lift heights up to 6000 mm, and with 2 or 3 stage mast options. They also come with a choice of attachments including 360-degree rotator, slippers, 2400 mm tynes, jibs, bale clamps, carpet prongs and container masts.
Advantages of diesel forklifts
If you’re involved in heavy materials handling on outdoor worksites such as construction sites, mines and rail or shipyards, diesel-powered forklifts are ahead of the rest for a number of reasons;
- They are more fuel-efficient than LPG powered models
- They have a longer engine life
- They have a lower total cost of ownership
- They have more power on gradients and a higher towing capacity
- They’re always ready to go, with no battery charging involved
- They can run all day on a full tank.
Why hire diesel forklifts from Lencrow?
If your business can’t afford to buy a new forklift, our forklift hire service may be the perfect solution. Lencrow has 40 years of industry experience and when you hire your materials handling equipment from us, you’ll enjoy;
- Flexible terms – if you suddenly get busy, we can rent you another forklift asap and at the same rate you’re currently paying.
- Short-term hire – only hire for as long as you need it, including lift trucks available by the day.
- Long-term hire – hire from 6 months up to 5 years and we’ll provide full service and maintenance included in the price.
- Forklift & operator – if you need a driver, we can provide a fully licensed operator from just $95 + GST per hour.
- Fleet management – we can provide management and maintenance of your fleet of hire forklifts over 3, 5 or 7 years for a low fixed rate.
- Upfront costs – we provide your business with upfront monthly hire costs so you are able to budget ahead.
- Repair or replacement – if your unit breaks down, we guarantee to repair or replace it onsite, usually in 2-3 hours, depending on your location.
Hire a quality diesel forklift today
An Australian-owned family business, Lencrow’s focus is on providing Australian industry with a reliable one-stop materials handling solution. With 5 branches around the country and over 60 trained staff, we have the resources to continue supplying that demand.
To find out about hiring one of our diesel-powered forklifts or any of our materials handling equipment, fill out the form below or call us on 1300 536 276.