New Forklift Range
Range of new Rough Terrain Forklifts in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane & Adelaide
Considering a rough terrain forklift for your outdoor materials handling needs? Lencrow Forklifts offer a comprehensive range of rough terrain forklifts from market-leading suppliers. Where a normal forklift is not engineered to operate over rough terrain, a rough terrain or all-terrain forklift is specifically designed to be able to operate efficiently on abnormally rough, sloping or uneven surfaces.
Ideally suited for the harsh outdoor environments encountered in the mining, agriculture and construction industries, these all-terrain forklifts arebuilt with heavy duty components and have excellent traction, good ground clearance and powerful diesel engines.
Lencrow Forklifts specialises in rough and all-terrain forklifts and we have several different brands to choose from. They are built for a wide variety of applications and Lencrow is one of the few companies that offers a full range of lifting capacities from 2t to 25t.
We are committed to finding the right solution for each organisation’s needs and we can use the extensive knowledge and experience we’ve gained in over 40 years of doing business to help you determine the right product for your workplace and your budget.
Advantages of rough terrain forklifts
Rough and all-terrain forklifts have some distinct advantages over normal forklifts when it comes to working on difficult terrain, including;
- Larger tyres – larger, heavy duty pneumatic tyres designed for rough terrain operation. These provide additional support and stability and extra traction in wet conditions and on uneven terrain.
- Higher ground clearance – allows for greater articulation and easier movement over uneven ground without getting bogged, grounded, or damaging the undercarriage.
- Diesel engines – provide the extra power needed to operate over rough or uneven terrain when carrying heavy loads.
- 4 wheel drive – can switch from 2 to 4 wheel drive over rough terrain to reduce fuel consumption, tyre wear and general wear and tear.
- Advanced slope navigation – superior operation on sloping ground with the ability to safely navigate slopes with steep gradients.
Quality rough terrain forklifts from Lencrow
At Lencrow, we have a solution for every materials handling application, with Australia’s largest and most comprehensive range of new, used and rental materials handling equipment. We stand by what we sell with exceptional after sales service and support which includes;
- State of the art workshops manned by expert technicians offering a complete range of mechanical services and support.
- Tailored equipment servicing to minimise running costs using our computer-aided Planned Preventative Maintenance System (PPMS).
- 24/7 emergency forklift repairs, with 2 hour metro response times and 4 hours in regional areas.
As an Australian-owned family business, Lencrow has a commitment to providing Australian industries with ongoing access to a one-stop materials handling solution. With over 60 employees and five branches nationwide, we believe we have the resources and expertise to continue answering that need.
Talk to us about our rough terrain forklift range today
If you’re looking at a rough or all-terrain forklift for your business, browse our excellent range online, or call a Lencrow consultant to discuss your requirements any time on 1300 536 276.
You can also contact us by filling out the online enquiry form and we’ll have a specialist from our team get back to you.