New Forklift Range
Diesel Forklift 1500 - 3500kg 1F Series
- Key Features
- Engine Designations Diesel: MHI S4Q2 & Nissan QD32
- Load backrest
- Operator’s manual
- Service reminder system
- Vehicle control module for performance information, control functions, full diagnostics, dust and water proof to international IP65 rating
- Grab handle
- Anti-slip bonnet grip for operator exit
- Non-skid steps and floor mat
- Heavy-duty cooling fan with radiator shroud
- Floating power train
- Electronic ignition with anti-restart
- Overhead guard with rain cover and drainage channel (3-piece for economical and quick effective replacement if required)
- Reverse beeper
- Rear view mirrors x 2
- Full light set including headlights, stop and tail lights, amber strobe light
- Hand brake audible warning via seat belt buckle sensor
- Mast lock-out and transmission lock-out system via seat sensor
- Maintenance-free anti-sway stability control system
- Adjustable suspension safety seat with seatbelt
- Hydrostatic power steering
- Automatic transmission – one speed forward / one speed reverse
- Tilt adjustable steering wheel
- Lexen clear-hard roof rain cover
- Ergonomic driver compartment for greater comfort
- Exceptional turning circle to optimise your storage and loading space
- Low noise levels for reduced operator fatigue
- Super-wide 2-stage mast for improved safety and productivity with shockless landing system (Note: not applicable if a 3-stage mast is ordered)
- PIN-code access for up to five operators for driver I.D. or anti-theft security
- Electronic fully integrated Onboard Diagnostic System (ODS)
UniCarriers research and developmetn has effectively reduced carbon emissions by incorporating a sophisticated Electronic Controlled System and 3-Way Catalytic muffler in the engine. These two integrations detect the amout of oxygen in the exhaust fumes when combustion occurs and the engine control motor automatically adjusts the performance of the forklift to reduce its carbon emissions.
The 1F Series boasts lower emissions, tighter turning circles, improved performance and better fuel economy. The forklifts have a low centre of gravity providing excellent stability and improved safety.
The 1F Series is available in capacities starting at 1500kg up to 3600kg and can suit a wide range of applications depending on your operational requirements. With in the series there are different models suitable for indoor use, outdoor use and includes compact versions. We have included standard specifications for each model as a guide. Full details can be found in the free downloadable Nissan brochure or by contacting us on 1300 536 276 or via email by clicking the enquiry button on this page.
As part of UniCarriers extensive range of products we can fit your forklift with any attachment to suit your operational requirements. The range of attachments available in the 1F series include side shift, fork positioners, hinged forks, rotating forks, roll clamps, double tyres and many, many more.
Every forklift purchased new from Lencrow Materials Handling is sold with 100% after sales service and support with factory backing from UniCarriers.