New Forklift Range
New Telehandlers - Authorised Merlo Dealer in - Noosa - Brisbane - Gold Coast
Need a versatile forklift for a variety of outdoor applications? Telehandlers help you to extend your reach and move heavy equipment or materials around the job. A telehandler has a telescopic boom style mast at the side of the cabin, making it a highly versatile machine with more downward pressure and a higher and longer reach than a standard forklift mast.
Panoramic P27.6 2700 kg Telehandler
- Towing capacity up to 12 000kgs (12 Ton)
- 1920mm overall height
- 1,010 mm Largest and most spacious cab in the category
- Two levels of torque and power
Panoramic P72.10L Plus & P75.9 CS 7200kg 7500kg Telehandler
- Suspended Cabin for increased operator comfort
- Best Operator Cabin on the market
- 4 x 4 Drive
- Ideal for Construction
Panoramic P120.10HM 12,000kg Telehandler
- First fully suspended cabin in the telescopic sector
- Best operator cabin on the market
- 170kw engine - really powerful!
- Travel Speed up to 40km/h
Panoramic P60.10 6000kg Telehandler
- Maximum travel speed up to 40km/h
- Permanent 4 Wheel Drive
- Forward Reach at 1.6m
- Maximum Lift Height 5.8m
Panoramic P40.17 Plus & P40.7 4000kg Telehandler
- Perkins Diesel Engine
- 4 x 4 drive
- Between 2.5m high and 2.4m wide cabin
- Ground clearances between 480mm and 650mm
Panoramic P30.6L Plus & P30.8L Plus 3000kg Telehandler
- Inching pedal for precise operator control
- Joy stick driven
- 4 wheel steering
- Premium operator cabin
New Telehandler Forklifts for Sale
Most commonly used on construction sites and for agriculture work, telehandlers are recognised for their multifunctional applications through the use of attachments, including buckets, winches, jibs, crane hooks and man platforms. Telehandlers offer high performance typical of larger machines, while maintaining the compact size and manoeuverability of smaller forklifts.
Provided the attachments are rated and compatible with the telehandler’s capacity, they are interchangeable and in industries requiring many different specialised tasks such as construction and agriculture, buying one unit with multiple attachments can be the most cost-effective solution.
Advantages of telehandler forklifts
Telehandlers have a number of distinct advantages including;
- Higher and longer reach
- Greater downward pressure
- A wider variety of attachments
- Side-mounted engine for easy ground level maintenance
- Suspended cabin in some models for greater operator comfort
- Faster travel speed than a forklift
- High boom pivot for improved visibility when carrying a load.
- Easier to manoeuvre than a rough-terrain forklift
- Can work in areas inaccessible to a rough-terrain forklift.
The main advantage of the telehandler over other types of materials handling equipment is its versatility. When the work of several different machines can be handled efficiently by one machine with several attachments, the savings to a business can be substantial.
Backed by the best
At Lencrow, our range of new, used and rental materials handling equipment is one of the largest and most comprehensive in Australia, with a product solution for every application. And we back everything we do with superior after sales service and support.
Our branch workshops have the expertise and state-of-the-art equipment to provide a comprehensive range of mechanical services and technical support.
And using our computer aided Planned Preventative Maintenance System (PPMS), we can tailor a unique servicing plan for your equipment to keep your lifetime running costs to a minimum.
We also offer 24/7 emergency forklift repairs, with a 2 hour response time in metro areas and 4 hours in regional areas.
An Australian family business with 40 years experience, we’re committed to providing Australian industry with an all-in-one materials handling solution. And with five branches across Australia and more than 60 staff, we have the resources and expertise to deliver both now and into the future.
Talk to Lencrow Forklifts about our New Telehandler Forklift range
For more information on telehandlers in general or one of our models in particular, have a browse through our range online, or to discuss your needs now, call one of our friendly consultants on 1300 536 276.
You can also get in touch any time by filling out our online enquiry form and we will have one of our experienced staff reach out to you as soon as possible.