New Forklift Range
Semi Electric Pallet Truck 1500kg EPT20-15EHJ
- Ergonomic design switch box for accurate and easy operating
- The most compact design, with small turning radius to save the operating and working space
- Reverse-back button, emergency stop button, slope anti-skid resistance, drive wheel cover to increase the safety of the operator
- Fitted with hydraulic pump from HPT, reduce the hydraulic system defects rate
Electric Pallet Truck 1200 KGS - EP EPT12-EZ
- No Licence required
- CAN-bus Controller
- Suitable for opportunity charging
- Wall Mounted Charging Socket
Full Electric Pallet Truck 1500kg EPT20-15ET2
- Same award winning design - INNOVATED!
- Remastered electrical components and wiring to reduce faults and failures
- Removable battery cover for easy access and maintenance
- Improved battery and charger for longer hours of operation & life of the battery
Electric Pallet Truck 1500kg EPT20-15ET
- No license required
- Fully Electric
- Battery Indicator
- Light service weight - anyone can operate it
Electric Pallet Truck 1800kg EPT20-18EA
- Tight handling performance
- Emergency stop functions
- Various battery options
- No license required
Electric Pallet Truck 1800 - 2000kg EPT20-18-25WA
- Light Service Weight
- Optional - Cold Storage specification
- Optional - Back rest for Larger Pallets
- No Licence Required
An electric pallet truck provides effortless handling, precision control and easy operation and with the ability to lift more than ten times its own weight, it’s the ideal way to boost inventory movement in retail spaces, warehouses, process lines, inwards goods and despatch areas.
At Lencrow Forklifts, we stock a full range of semi-electric, full electric and heavy-duty electric pallet trucks and we only carry the most trusted names such as UniCarriers, EP Equipment and Xilin. So call us any time for more information on our electric pallet truck range, or check availability at your nearest Lencrow branch.
Advantages of electric pallet trucks
An electric pallet truck has a number of great benefits for increasing productivity and its features can include;
- The ability to run up to 3 hours on one charge.
- Safety features as standard including anti roll-back mechanism, speed control and emergency stop button.
- Power lift, power drive and electric power steering.
- Long service battery and battery temperature regulation.
- No operator licence required.
Solutions and assistance
At Lencrow Forklifts, we have a practical solution for every logistical application, with the largest and most comprehensive selection of new, used and rental materials handling equipment in Australia. All of our products are backed 100% by outstanding after sales customer service and support including;
- State of the art service and repair facilities with the very latest technology and highly trained technicians, providing a complete range of mechanical services and technical support.
- Customised service programs to reduce your equipment’s overall running costs with our computer-assisted Planned Preventative Maintenance System (PPMS).
- Round the clock emergency forklift repair service to get you back up and running in no time, with a 2 hour response in metro areas and around 4 hours in regional areas.
Lencrow Forklifts is a proudly Australian owned and operated family business with 40 years knowledge and industry experience behind us. We are committed as a company to ensuring that Australian industry always has access to a one-stop materials handling resource. And with more than 60 employees and five interstate branches, we reckon we have what it takes to continue supplying that need into the future.
Talk to us about our electric pallet trucks today
If you want a hand pallet jack with the added advantage of battery power, check out our range of electric pallet trucks online, or call one of our friendly consultants to discuss your needs on 1300 536 276.
You can also get in touch with Lencrow by filling in your details in the online enquiry form and someone will get back to you or by visiting one of our five locations in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide and Newcastle.