New Forklift Range
Walk Behind Pallet Mover 1450 - 2000kg PLL
- Fork lengths available for all pallet types
- Battery capacities to suit light, medium and heavy duty working capacities
- Optional Built-in charger
- Optional Tiller up drive for working in confined spaces
Pallet Transporters "ALL" 2000 - 3000kg
- Double bogie load wheels for pallet loading accuracy
- 4 wheel configuration for maximum stability
- Excellent manoeuvrability
- Personalised PIN code access
Designed to react instantly to operator’s commands, these hard-working machines are ideal for large warehouses where palletised goods need to be moved around quickly. They provide a cost-effective OHS solution to operator fatigue caused by moving heavy loads repeatedly with a manual pallet jack.
They’re available from Lencrow in walk-behind and ride-on models and the one that best suits your business needs will depend on the distances your operators are required to travel and the length of time they spend on the warehouse floor. Walk-behinds are best for everyday local work in confined spaces while ride-ons are more suited to pallet fetch and carry where longer travel times are involved.
Lencrow only supplies trusted industry brands like UniCarriers, EP Equipment and Xilin and they come with after sales customer service and support that always exceed expectations. So feel free to call us any time to check the availability of our electric pallet trucks at a Lencrow branch near you.
Advantages of electric pallet trucks
Electric pallet trucks have a host of benefits, including ;
- Extremely affordable for small materials handling operations
- Very long lasting, durable and hard working
- Able to manoeuvre in restricted spaces such as cold rooms and on the backs of trucks
- No licence is required to operate the walk-behind models
- Low maintenance and service costs
- Very quiet operation, with minimal carbon emissions
- Fast charging, long lasting batteries.
Lencrow Forklifts has a practical solution for every logistics problem, with Australia’s largest and best selection of new, used and hire warehouse equipment. Everything we sell is backed by exceptional after sales service and support that includes;
- Modern service and repair facilities with the latest technology and trained personnel, offering a full range of services and support.
- Tailored servicing programs to minimise your equipment’s lifetime running costs with our computer-aided Planned Preventative Maintenance System (PPMS).
- 24/7 emergency forklift repairs, with 2 hour response times in metro areas and 4 hours in regional areas.
As a proudly Australian family business, Lencrow Forklifts is dedicated to keeping Australian industry on the move with access to a one-stop materials handling source. And with over 60 trained staff and five interstate branches, we think we have what it takes to keep supplying that need.
Talk to us about our electric pallet trucks today
If you need a walk-behind or ride-on electric pallet truck for your warehouse operation, feel free to browse our range online, or give one of our friendly experts a call to discuss your requirements on 1300 536 276.
You can also get in touch with us by filling out your details in our online enquiry form or by visiting any of our five locations in Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide, Sydney or Newcastle.